The Granite America® EB-5 Franchise Program may be for you!
Did You Know…
If you are a foreign investor the United States government has a program that will help you gain United States residency. When you become an owner of a Granite America® franchise in the United States and employ a minimum of ten full-time employees you can be eligible for United States citizenship.
Benefits of the Granite America® EB-5 Franchise Program:
- A direct path to United States residency for you, your spouse and your minor unmarried children.
- Foreign investors are eligible for United States citizenship after only TWO years of receiving a conditional visa.
- Live, work and retire anywhere in the United States regardless of where in the United States your franchise is located.
- Over 10,000 EB-5 immigrant visas are reserved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service each year.
The Granite America® EB-5 Franchise Program application process is as EASY as 1-2-3!
There are three basic steps to this program:
- Submit an I-526 petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service demonstrating that you have made an EB-5 franchise investment in a Granite America® business that will create a minimum of 10 direct full-time jobs per investor (this is called a direct investment);
- A second application is filed to apply for an immigrant visa; and
- Lastly, a third application is filed to remove any conditions on your visa for permanent residency.
All this while you work with us to open your own Granite America® business. So, not only will you own your own business and provide jobs for other people, your Granite America® business can lead to United States residency for you and your family!
Sales Disclosure: This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the Franchise Disclosure Document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.