We believe in fantastic customer experience. We want it, we want to give it, we can’t tolerate someone giving us bad service, and we get very mad at ourselves if we don’t deliver it. The absolute best compliment anyone can tell us is that they had a great experience purchasing countertops from us. We believe we did just that with this customer in Indianapolis (Mrs. Smith to protect our customer’s privacy).
1. Mrs. Smith arrived at Granite America not sure what she wanted.
2. We helped Mrs. Smith find the perfect stone in a strict budget. She commited to us and we gave her a template date.
3. Our templator arrived at the customer’s home in his time window and professionally measured for the countertops.
4. The customer came in and marked how she wanted her kitchen cut on the slab. Mrs. Smith was thrilled she was able to get some beautiful movement in her peninsula piece.
5. We installed countertops, finished the job in an hour and thirty nine minutes (we have a start/stop button). We drilled Mrs. Smiths faucet holes where she wanted. She loved her new undermount sink and the grey color of silver pearl was perfect with her white cabinets.
We left the customer completely satisfied. We did not impede in Mrs. Smith’s life by taking too much of her time. She loved her new kitchen, and we she told us how much she loved it.
We are happy with ourselves!! We are happy to serve Mrs. Smith. Now here are some pictures: